Imagine being on your device’s stock ROM, but with slight tweaks here and there that allow you to customize your device without losing out on the Stock stability. CrDroid has been around for some time and it has gained huge popularity among stock Android enthusiasts. Similar to AOSP Extended, crDroid has an active development team and supports some of the old devices like Redmi Note 5 Pro, Poco F1, and more. The ROM is very similar to OxygenOS and brings a lot of customizability options to the point that you might feel overwhelmed. The ROM recently updated its source stock firmware code for Android 13. Among the custom ROMs, Xtended is one of the few to have support for a long list of devices. Personally, I feel Xtended has too many features and if you like feature-packed ROMs then you can definitely give it a try.
It has since received two OS upgrades, Android 10 and 11, with the latter released in December 2020. According to Android one policy, that was the last OS upgrade. However, the device has been receiving security patch updates, but with the Mi A3 July 2022 security patch now rolling out, the device has just elapsed its three years of security support. Below, we have shared step by step procedure to Install Stock firmware flash file on XIAOMI. In either of the above situations, simply performing a factory reset wouldn’t do the job and you will need to manually install stock firmware on your Xiaomi Mi A3.
- On the back there is a 13-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, 5-megapixel f/2.2, and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor.
- Samsung’s FUS (Firmware Update Server) also offers incremental as well as full OTA ZIP files, which are meant to be installed using the stock recovery environment.
- April 2023 Android security patch brings fixes for over 60 vulnerabilities and exposures that were harming user privacy and security.
- The update will also bump up the Android security patch to August 2022 while addressing many known issues.
- Once the Developer Preview program ends, it’s likely that OnePlus will kick-start the Android 12 Public Beta program.
- It not only develops ROMs for smartphones, but also for tablets and Windows devices like Surface Pro.
Ad seems that zram is good for devince with 1 or 2 gida of ram. Looks like the Ant+ Radio support is broken in the Android 11 update. The permissions options for the Ant+ radio is now greyed out and the Android Settings Permissions…
Right from themes to animation and lock screen interface. I would say if you want to try something different, do give it a shot. In my experience with this ROM, the battery life was just the same as the stock ROM, but I was able to customize a few things here and there. To put it into better words, think of LineageOS, but with added features and tweaks. Not to mention, the huge list of device support– both new and old. If minimalism is what you’re looking for then Arrow OS is right up your alley. Possibly the lightest and most functional custom ROM out there, the Arrow OS project is based on the AOSP code while adding useful tweaks.